Bam |+| Boo Clothing gives customers convenient, easy and secure shopping. Products displayed on this site can be purchased using online Mastercard and Visa transaction facility through a secure connection.
Customers can be confident that all of your details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (15%). All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason.
Order confirmation and invoices are automatically delivered via email and records of previous transactions are available from the website once securely logged in to your account.
Bam |+| Boo Clothing offers delivery New Zealand wide and is also able to deliver overseas by arrangement.
What information Do We Collect?
As part of our using www.bamandboo.nz the following kinds of information may be collected:
- Login credentials - When you sign up for an account at bamandboo.nz, we ask you for your email address and a password. We use this information for the purpose of ensuring only you have access to your account.
- Cookies - Cookies are small files that are placed by a web site and reside on your computer and are recognised when you visit or re-visit a web site. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information. It can provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (eg Macintosh or Windows), the browser that you use (eg Microsoft Explorer or Mozilla) and what domain you are accessing the server from. With this information the following can be achieved:-
- Track traffic patterns to a web site,
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown,
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit,
- Ensure faster web page access in certain situations.
- Log and session information - When you use bamandboo.co.nz, we record logs of your visit. This information may include your IP address, cookies as discussed above, the current date and time, pages you request, your browser type, and your chosen language. This data is used in aggregate to improve the quality of our site and to track usage trends.
- User communications - When you communicate with us electronically, we keep those communications in order to respond to them and improve the quality of our product and our support.
- We may also send you updates about your account or Bam |+| Boo Clothing products and services. You may opt out of promotional emails at any time by following the instructions at the end of the email.
- Email address information - this may be provided by you at some point when you register for use of any available web site feature. Emails may be in the form of Bam |+| Boo Clothing bulletins or other messages, either regular or ad-hoc, that are only relevant to the Bam |+| Boo Clothing. We endeavor to keep them spam free and will not bombard you with emails with offers that are not related to our business. Any 'subscription' type emails have simple, effective 'Unsubscribe' facilities at the end of each message should you no longer wish to receive them.
What Do We Do with Personally Identifiable Information
We collect this information in order to provide the best possible service to you as customers of, or parties interested in, Bam |+| Boo Clothing. To this end we may, from time to time, use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our web site services.
- To help provide any other services that from time to time we may offer or you may request.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests
- For any relevant informational, marketing, promotional, publicity, or surveys that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
We do not sell, rent, supply, give up or lease out any user or customer information to any third parties. We will only disclose information about you or your use of the website and/or services without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law -
- Protect our rights or property or those of our related companies -
- Act to protect the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or personnel
This website uses Shopify Payments
Advertises and Partners
This Privacy Statement only relates to the Pro Shop Supply Co. website. You are encouraged to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our (or any other) website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share information.
You should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites linked to or from the Pro Shop Supply Co. website. However, if you find privacy or content problems with websites linked to or from the Pro Shop Supply Co. website we would appreciate being notified so that we can take the appropriate action.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page (https://www.google.co.nz/settings/ads)
Partners and Linked Websites
You should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on websites linked to or from the Pro Shop Supply Co. website. However, if you find privacy or content problems with websites linked to or from the Pro Shop Supply Co. website, we would appreciate being notified so that we can take the appropriate action.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately they are posted on the Pro Shop Supply Co. website. Wherever possible we will notify you of any changes to this policy, but in the event that we do not, your continued use of our services indicates your acceptance of the particular policy that is posted on the website at the time of use.
Right of Access to Your Information
You have the right to be informed of the information that we hold about you and to have it changed, corrected or deleted. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us.
Contacting Pro Shop Supply Co.
If you have a privacy concern regarding this policy please contact:
Pro Shop Supply Co.
21 Hutchison Road
Horotiu,. Hamilton, NZ
Phone: 0800 SKI BOAT